Do You Know LLM? LLM Professional Detailed Explanation
1. ADR can be called selective dispute resolution, which is mainly an aid to litigation and arbitration. Dispute resolution without litigation and arbitration has become an important form in the system of civil and commercial dispute resolution. how to buy fake diploma, Students who choose alternative dispute resolution can learn more about things outside of court, such as negotiation, mediation, and arbitration.
2. Banking/Finance/Securities Law is a large legal professional field, which is mainly divided into the direction of financial supervision and financial transaction relationship, including banking law, securities law, futures law, bill law, insurance law, etc. Financial regulatory relationship mainly refers to the relationship between the government’s financial authority over the supervision and management of financial institutions, financial markets, financial products, and financial transactions. Financial transaction relationship mainly refers to the relationship of various financial transactions between financial institutions, financial institutions and the public, and between the public in various financial markets such as the currency market, securities market, insurance market, and foreign exchange market.
3. Business Law is a legal system aimed at adjusting various commercial legal relationships with businessmen or enterprises as the target of regulation. Commercial law also includes many legal directions, such as contract law, securities law, financial law, intellectual property law and employment law. Among them, the Uniform Commercial Code of the United States is considered the most advanced commercial law in the Western world, and a symbol of the time when commercial law has entered modern commercial law. buy fake diploma online, buy fake degree, buy fake UK diploma, buy fake Unviersity of Law diploma online, fake degrees, where to make fake diploma, buy fake USA diploma online, It is embodied in the integration of the internal and external laws of the United States to adjust market transactions, which is in line with international transaction rules.
4. Competition Law generally includes anti-monopoly law and anti-unfair competition law. Competition law refers to the law that regulates the competition behavior of market entities in order to maintain the normal order of competition. The competition law sanctions anti-competitive behaviors, encourages and protects fair competition, protects the legitimate rights and interests of operators and consumers, and protects the national and social public interests.
5. Cybersecurity Law is a relatively “young” legal profession. From the perspective of the whole society, it can guarantee network security; safeguard the sovereignty of cyberspace, national security, and social public interests; protect the legitimate rights and interests of citizens, legal persons, and other organizations; and promote the healthy development of economic and social informatization. At the same time having an interdisciplinary nature, cyber security law also involves engineering and computer science departments.
6. Energy Law is mainly the laws governing energy regulation by governments around the world. Such laws regulate the development, utilization and management of energy. The Energy Law refines the Basic Energy Law, Energy Conservation Law, Petroleum Law, Coal Law, Electric Power Law, Atomic Energy Law, and Renewable Energy Law in accordance with the development of the world.
7.Environment Law has been a popular choice for law students in recent years. With the rapid development of the world, climate problems have become more and more serious, which has attracted the attention of many parties in the world. Environmental law has three main directions: preventing environmental pollution, rational use of natural resources, and preventing climate change. At the same time, environmental law also involves many areas, such as commerce and trade, historical protection, public policy, etc., and has a lot of involvement with energy law.
8. European Business Law With the growing strength of European business groups, many law schools offer a master’s degree in European business law, which also reflects the globalization of European business. Therefore, these law schools are also in continental Europe.
9. European/EU Law is the legal integration of some European countries. It was born after the establishment of the European Union. It aims to adjust the internal and external relations of EU countries. It also includes the public and private laws of EU member states. Equivalent to international law.
10. Health/Medical Law is mainly to protect patients, doctors and medical device patents, etc. It was born based on human health. With the continuous emergence of medical expertise, health/medical law has also been on the road of continuous improvement. Currently, the healthcare field and related medical industries are huge and complex. According to statistics, at least two trillion U.S. dollars are spent on medical care every year in the world. It also covers contract law, bioethics, etc.
11. Human Rights Law is a branch of international law, which mainly protects human dignity. After the establishment of the United Nations in 1945, the internationalization of human rights protection began to be gradually completed. This is also the professional intention of many international students. Human rights law covers international law, humanitarian law, international criminal law, refugee law, etc. Some law schools also offer related master’s courses in humanitarian law and asylum law.
12. Intellectual Property Law is used to protect the rights of those who own intellectual property rights. Specifically, it is to protect the rights of owners of patents, trademarks and other forms of intellectual property rights. With the continuous development of the Internet, infringement of intellectual property rights has become very easy, and even “infringement without knowing it” has caused the law to adapt to the times and improve more complex relevant laws and regulations to protect the interests of the people. At present, law firms specializing in intellectual property law have emerged in the industry to provide clients with services in this area.
13. International Tax Law is mainly a law on fiscal taxation. There are many opinions on its basic categories and theories, but it has not yet been fully formed. It is a relatively young legal direction. Economic globalization has brought opportunities and challenges to international companies, decision makers and governments, and there is a great demand for talents in the field of international tax law. It involves the tax systems of various countries and the research direction of cross-border applicable tax laws.
14. Maritime/Admiralty Law is mainly aimed at laws and regulations related to maritime activities. Each country manages maritime activities in its own waters. At the same time, there are various conventions that provide the basis for international maritime law. Today’s maritime law also covers the subject of marine pollution and climate change, and also touches on some important areas, such as shipping supervision, Marine insurance, international trade, etc.
15. Media/Entertainment Law is an emerging field in China, and an independent legal department has not yet been established. The scope of its involvement is also particularly wide, and the more common areas are copyright, trademark law, patent law, new media, intellectual property rights, etc. In recent years, the importance of media, entertainment and technology to the global economy and society has increased exponentially. Relevant practitioners need to have a good understanding of complex Internet regulations, and participate in all stages of the entertainment industry, and understand the processes of the media and entertainment industry.
16. Public International Law is mainly used to deal with the differences between the domestic laws of different countries. Several countries participate in the formulation of or are internationally recognized laws. The study of public international law is relatively difficult and involves a wide range of fields, including relations and conflicts that cross national borders, such as climate change, war, and human rights.
17. Sports Law is mainly based on relevant laws arising from international sports events and activities, and has a lot to do with entertainment law. There are more and more types of sports activities around the world, and the people and businesses involved in sports law are also getting wider and wider. Generally speaking, there are professional athletes, league associations, sports clubs, companies, etc. The more typical courses will have negotiation and contract drafting issues.
18. Technology Law was born with human needs, protecting the intangible assets and creativity of many companies. Science and technology law overlaps a lot with intellectual property, network security law, etc., but there are also some areas that are not covered by other laws and regulations. Therefore, the world’s top law schools have established sufficient professional science and technology law, covering network security and information privacy.
19.US Tax Law The US tax system is a tax-sharing system. The federal, state, and local governments of the United States are divided according to their powers and responsibilities, and the three levels of taxation are separated and collected and managed separately. The federal and state laws are separate, and local taxes are determined by the state. The income tax collection and wage tax in the United States exceed 3 trillion U.S. dollars each year, which has made a great contribution to the U.S. economy.